KS1 / KS2 Level 3 LSA
Job Title: KS1/KS2 LSA Level 3 (Smithdown Primary School)
Job Type: Learning Support
Job Phase: Primary
Grade: Level 3 (SCP 15-20)
Actual Salary: £16,572 – £19,048
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: Full time
Start Date: Monday, January 8th, 2018
Closing Date: Thursday, November 23rd, 2017
About the School
Smithdown Primary School is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated individual who has a proven track record of being an outstanding Learning Support Assistant, who will work with our Head Teacher and our committed staff to continue to raise standards in Key stage 1 or Key Stage 2. This is an excellent opportunity to join our successful school as we build on our existing strengths in further developing the quality of leadership, learning and curriculum to best meet the needs of every pupil.
About the Role
The governors wish to appoint an experienced and outstanding Level 3 Learning Support Assistant who can inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve their full potential. We are looking for someone who can join our team to continue to raise standards from good to outstanding. The role includes supporting children in breakfast club twice a week and an after school club.
You will need to be able to;
• Work as part of a team to plan and deliver an exciting and engaging curriculum.
• Inspire the children to be the very best they can be.
• Provide a stimulating and supportive learning environment.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Key stage 1 or Key Stage 2 curriculum.
• Provide outstanding subject knowledge. Smithdown Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All applicants will be required to provide references.
How to Apply
Please see attached documents for all information required. The governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Appointment is conditional upon receipt of satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks in relation to criminal and child protection matters.
Completed applications should be addressed to Mrs. S. Kearns and returned directly to school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd November 2017 at 4pm
Lesson Observations: Tuesday 28th November 2017
Interview Week Commences: Monday 4th December 2017
Smithdown Primary School